Take Two Borderlands, Double Game Add-On Pack (DVD-Rom)
Visit The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, where the Jakobs Corporation would like to invite you to experience the splendour of a corporate owned small town known as Jakobs Cove. Any rumours you may have heard about the ""undead"" walking our streets are completely preposterous and we officially deny them all. If those rumours turn out to be true simply purchase a firearm from the conveniently located Jakobs Brand Vending Machines and aim for the head. Also, would you mind saving our employees (non-union only please)?
Are you god's gift to gun fights? Think you're the best? Wanna prove it? Then help us celebrate the grand opening of Marcus Bank (a subsidiary of Marcus Corp) by killing hundreds and hundreds of people in Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, the only competitive arena around where your next of kin can be assured that you're coming back famous... or not at all (all proceeds are kept by us).
- The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
- Fully-fledged expansion filled with new areas, new quests and rare loot drops.
- New enemies - several varieties of zombies, flying ""corpse eater"" creatures.
- Extensive co-op integration that seamlessly blends the single-player and multiplayer
- Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot.
- Three new Riot Mode arenas where players will endure an onslaught of Pandora's baddest
enemies. Working together, players will fend off the masses as they fight for fame, honour,
and more importantly, loot.
- New bank feature, which allows players extra storage capacity for when they encounter one
of the millions of weapons that Borderlands has to offer.
- Ability to acquire two additional skill points as quest rewards, making their characters even
more powerful than before.
SpecificatiesDit artikel heeft geen specifieke eigenschappen
Met de voorraadwekker ontvangt u automatisch een e-mail zodra dit artikel binnen de looptijd op voorraad komt.
Met de prijswekker ontvangt u automatisch een e-mail zodra dit artikel onder de door u ingestelde prijs komt.
Stel hier uw vraag over dit artikel